May 27, 2010

First T-Ball Game


Paige had her first t-ball game last night.  We were cracking up the whole time!  To start the game, Paige was put in the pitcher's position.  This means that when the ball is hit, it comes right to her every time because these 5 and 6 yr olds can't hit it any farther than that.  She did a great job of retrieving the ball and getting it to1st base.  When asked, she said her favorite part of the whole game was getting a snack at the end.  I said, "oh really, well you can't play t-ball anymore if that is the only thing that you liked".  She quickly changed her mind and said that hitting the ball and running the bases was her favorite. Her games go through the end of June so this is a good way to start off the summer.  It is fun to have Paige try a new sport!  Hopefully her daddy can keep his cool and just let those little girls play ball.  I think they are hillarious and he thinks they should be doing this or doing that!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love her pink mitt and I LOVE that her favorite part was snack..... now, thats a kid I can relate to ;)

    ReplyDelete