May 24, 2010

A Star Is Born!

Or so we, her parents, think so!  Here is our little star performing at her big dance recital!  Paige sure loves to dance.  I swear, this girl is not afraid of anything.  She just gets up on that stage and shakes her thing!  The dancers were to stay back stage throughout the recital so I stayed with Paige because I thought she might want me there or need me.  She told me I better get out to my seat so I didn't miss her dancing up on stage.  We are very proud of Paige.  She did a fantastic job!



2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry we missed it. I bet she did great! All our love, Darrin, Sunny & Harper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures, Jana! You must have a terrific lens to capture such sharp photos in low light. I wish I'd had that when Julia was performing. So many out-of-focus ones.

    Love your blog! :)

    Jeri

    ReplyDelete