This week has been rough for Paige. She loves school so very much and it has come to an end for the Summer. In preparation for the Summer, Paige and I made a list of all the fun things we are going to do this Summer. She reads this list everyday and is excited to get going on all our little adventures. So far, the weather is not cooperating. It has been very rainy and windy which is very hard for busy little bodies. As a mom, I have been trying to take more time to do the little things with Paige. Sure I will snuggle and watch a "whole" movie with you. Sure I will stop everytime you say mom watch me. Sure I will go down the slide. These little things add up to lots of attention which is what she is needing and craving right now. We are looking forward to the warm weather and getting to go to the pool. That is when Summer seems to officially
start!
No comments:
Post a Comment