June 10, 2013

Summer Break!

I knew I hadn't posted anything in quite some time, but I didn't realize my last post was in September 2012. :0

Paige just finished 3rd grade and is not happy about it!  I picked her up from school that last day and all she did was cry :(.  Mrs. Blake was her favorite teacher and she didn't want to leave her. Moving on to 4th grade means you have to move to another building and she wants no part of that right now.  Hopefully she will warm up to the idea this summer or August 28 (the 1st day of 4th grade) will be disastrous.

With school being  out  for the summer, my job is done for the summer, too!  I am anxious to be with Paige every day and do lots of fun things.  Today was our first official day of summer break and we ended up with a flat tire and had to sit at Les Schwab for quite some time.  This was not our idea of a fun summer day but it will get better we just know it!

May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment