What a sweet young lady we have!! She remembers our little traditions and reminded me that I needed to take pictures of her out in the front yard! This year I added the beautiful Hydrangea's to the shots. They bloom every year just for her birthday!
This year, for her 9th birthday, Paige wanted a purple suitcase :) We shopped and shopped for a purple suitcase and believe it or not, they are super hard to find. I made a call to Aunt Heidi and she found one at the Target in Tri-Cities, phew!!!
Aunt Heidi and Uncle Eric came to visit for the weekend. We all went to see Despicable Me 2 and then made 40 cupcakes to take to gymnastics. Paige was excited to have practice on her birthday and be able to share treats with her team. They all sang, very loudly, which just made her day!
We had her party at the Aquatic Ctr. She had 17 friends come swim with her which made her feel very special. She didn't want a store bought cake this year. She wanted "me" to make her cake and she wanted it to be red velvet and with two layer :0. I have to admit I was a little freaked out. The pressure she was putting on me to make this cake just the way she was describing! She loved the cake I made for her and said it was the best cake she had ever eaten. It did her mama's heart good and I could finally get a good night's sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment