August 25, 2011
7 Years Old
Paige is 7 years old, can you believe it? I know I can't! This picture was taken at her birthday party which was at the movie theatre. She got to start the movie "Cars 2" for her and her friends to watch. Every year at her birthday time I pull out her baby scrapbooks. I spent many hours putting those books together and boy was it worth it. Paige loves her baby pictures and all the day by day stories I wrote in there. Curtis and I really enjoy them, too, as we realized that we had forgotten some of that baby stuff. Soon Paige will be starting the 2nd grade. Just yesterday we found out who her teacher will be and that her BFF is in the same class. Phew, life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment