May 05, 2011

Happy Spring!

I think Spring is finallly here to stay, maybe!  Yesterday it got up over 70 degrees and I actually got a little sunburn.  We have had a busy month with Paige dancing at the Dogwood Festival, Easter, me being the chairman for our school carnival this year and Curtis going to Florida for four days.  Wish I could say that our lives are going to slow down, but I don't see that happening until after the 4th of July.  Paige will be starting T-ball here real soon and her final Spring dance recital is in 10 days.  Last weekend all this chaos hit Paige and I.  We were a little grumpy and not feeling so well.  She would cry and then that made me cry.  We are such girls!  Good thing Curtis wasn't home to watch all this.  He just doesn't understand all our emotions :)
At the Dogwood Festival

The Easter Bunny brought silly string, so fun, but it smelled so that was the end of that!

Easter at Papa and Grandma's

Our fun little photo session

No comments:

Post a Comment