November 18, 2010
The Life of a 1st Grader
Each week we are surprised by our Little Miss Paige. Thought I would share a couple of funny stories with you. Last week we had parent teacher conferences and Paige is doing very well. She is one of the top readers in her class and knows exactly what is expected of her throughout each day. Her teacher informed us that a boy in her class wrote a story about how Paige kissed him on the lips. Oh my! This mama was panic stricken. No more iCarly for her! When I asked Paige about it she said, "no mama, I did not kiss him, he kissed me on the cheek, twice". This boy has liked Paige since the first day of Kindergarten. So cute! The other story I am sharing happened last night while getting ready for bed. She was telling me how she learned a really bad word and didn't know if she should tell it to me. I thought, ok, here we go. Up to this point she has seemed oblivious to what a bad word is. She was nervous and finally said the bad word, "Big Chunka Stupid Butt". She was very embarrassed and thought I was going to be mad at her. How am I supposed to be mad at that? She is so sweet and so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment