Paige has decided she wants to take Jazz/Hip Hop this year instead of Ballet/Tap. She is currently learning the dance to "Thriller" to perform at the Halloween party downtown. Every Saturday in October she will have practice for two hours. I was a little worried about that but she does great and loves it! We have taken in a couple of fair's this month. This picture was taken at our local fair. Paige is posing in front of her class artwork. Her class won 2nd place for their little farmer drawings! I took a four day trip to Wisconsin for my friend's wedding. Curtis did a great job getting Paige to and from school. Paige lost her 2nd tooth while I was gone. I was a little worried about the tooth fairy forgetting to visit but he did good! We are excited that Fall is finally here. We have yet to visit the pumpkin patch but are looking forward to such a great photo opportunity, buying apples and apple cider.
October 05, 2010
Happy Fall!
Paige has decided she wants to take Jazz/Hip Hop this year instead of Ballet/Tap. She is currently learning the dance to "Thriller" to perform at the Halloween party downtown. Every Saturday in October she will have practice for two hours. I was a little worried about that but she does great and loves it! We have taken in a couple of fair's this month. This picture was taken at our local fair. Paige is posing in front of her class artwork. Her class won 2nd place for their little farmer drawings! I took a four day trip to Wisconsin for my friend's wedding. Curtis did a great job getting Paige to and from school. Paige lost her 2nd tooth while I was gone. I was a little worried about the tooth fairy forgetting to visit but he did good! We are excited that Fall is finally here. We have yet to visit the pumpkin patch but are looking forward to such a great photo opportunity, buying apples and apple cider.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment