
On June 30th, Paige lost her 1st tooth! We had a feeling that it would come out while we were on vacation and it did. It had been super wiggly for a couple of days. Her daddy offered to just pull it real quick and she said, "no, I can do it". It wasn't too much longer and she pulled it out all by herself. So much excitement! Paige's next concern was the tooth fairy. How was the tooth fairy going to find her in "McCall"??? Paige decided she didn't want the tooth fairy to take her tooth away so we wrote a letter to the tooth fairy asking her not to take it. When morning came, Paige woke up crying because there was no $ from the tooth fairy. I was a little concerned because I left this job up to Curtis. In the end, we found $ at the bottom of her sleeping bag. Phew!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment